Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

warning signs for men that she may be going into her well or when she needs his love the most!

she feel                                 she may say

overwhelmed                       “There is so much to do”

insecure                               “I need more”                      

resentful                              “I do everything”

worried                                “But what about…”

confused                             “I don’t understand why…”

exhausted                           “I can’t do anything more”

hopeless                              “I don’t know what to do”

passive                                “I don’t care, do what you want”

demanding                          “You should…”

withholding                         “No, I don’t want to…”

mistrustful                          “What do you mean by that?”

controlling                          “Well, did you…?”

disapproving                       “How could you forget…?”

 

my fav sentence.. “I don’t know what to do”

0 org nk cakap jugak:

Post a Comment